Rachit is the co-founder of The Small Business Project, a digital marketing company that specialises in performance marketing. He is also a Facebook Certified Lead Trainer and trains other entrepreneurs, freelancers and professionals at TSBP Academy, a live online platform that enables people and businesses to run their own ads on Facebook & Instagram.
Ecommerce for Starters is a podcast for people who want to set up an ecommerce store but have no idea how to go about it. Rachit, co-founder of The Small Business Project, breaks it all down for you, giving you the perspective you need before jumping into the game. He covers everything from how to select the right ecommerce platform to planning for every cost that’ll go into setting up your online store. Coming episodes will feature conversations with successful ecommerce business owners and insights into the challenges they’ve faced.
what rachit does best
If you want to increase your revenue, promote your business, or get more leads online, write to team@TheSmallBusinessProject.com with the Subject line ‘DM – Hire’
If you’re looking for digital marketing training for yourself or your team that is comprehensive, easy to understand, and easy to apply to your business, free to write to academy@TheSmallBusinessProject.com with the Subject line ‘Training – Hire’
If you want your website, social media accounts, or Facebook, Instagram & Google campaigns audited, feel free to schedule a call by clicking on this link.
- This was a Retargeting Campaign directed at all Adds to Cart (in the last 15 days), excluding the Purchasers, with an ad creative specifically designed for that audience reminding them of their pending purchase. We achieved 10.5 X Return on Ad Spend.
- We kept a short sales period so we could build a sense of urgency in the potential buyers and ran ads only to a hot audience, i.e. those who had already shown interest in the product by Adding to Cart, which gave us a strong conversion rates.
- From February 2019 to March 2020, we earned 6.15 X Return on Ad Spend for this Fitness & Health Supplement brand.
- This was a campaign to promote a self-help book on public speaking called Speechless, co-authored by Roshan Abbas & Siddharth Banerjee. To help the book become an Amazon Bestseller, the objective was for the book to rank #1 or as high as possible on as many Amazon categories.
- The challenge was that we were promoting a product on a third-party website (Amazon), which meant we had no access to any conversion metrics (i.e. data on Add to Cart, Purchases, etc.).
- However, we still found ways (which we will only disclose over the Webinar) to promote the book on Amazon via Facebook & Instagram Ads that ultimately improved sales figures, as well as the book’s ranking in a number of categories.
5. We have promoted multiple Spoken Word based events in and around Mumbai for Kommune.
1. One of our clients is a Yoga Teacher Training School franchise based in Rishikesh and Goa. Their target audience is a broad base of foreign nationals from across the world.
ABOUT THE SMALL BUSINESS PROJECT
The Small Business Project (TSBP) primarily focuses on performance marketing – which includes designing, setting up and running ads. The team has successfully collaborated with a whole range of businesses from diverse industries, such as healthcare, hospitality, fitness, e-commerce, education and events, including this year’s Mumbai & Delhi editions of Spoken Fest, and most recently, Asia’s largest TEDx conference, the TEDxGateway in Mumbai.